Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, March 15, 2010

Corms & rhizomes


Today I pulled out all the corms and rhizomes from the crawlspace and potted them up.

Here we have 20 pots of a burgundy leaf scarlet bloom (August Ferrier?) canna; 3 pots of a green/cream leaf orange bloom canna; and 9 pots of dark green elephant ears. As they sprout, I'll take them upstairs to the sunroom.

OK what's left on the to-do list?

Tomatoes need to be seeded under lights.

Wintersowing. I've been so late getting it together this year. *sigh*

My bad.


Click here to return to Melissa Majora main page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did this a month ago? Uh oh. I potted up the geraniums that overwintered in the basement, but I haven't touched the elephant ears I saved last fall. Plus I have some packs of dahlias that I probably should've already potted up, hunh?

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you. :-D

Followers