Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, May 9, 2011

...and into the Light!

The secret (shhh) basement plant lab is dark.  The sunroom (during the day anyhow) is empty.  Where is everything?

Out on the DECK!  


Hope you enjoy this post.  It's most likely my last entry. 

This year the page has had a longer season than previous since I started earlier in the basement (what with the new wiring/lights) and I went later due to the persistent inclement weather.

But the page doesn't get many comments so perhaps there is not enough traffic/interest that I should update it next year and use up bandwidth.  Without feedback there's no real motivation to post as often as I do.  Instead I can make this blog page private, track my progress for my own info.

If, however, you'd like to chime in on this decision, let me know.  Thanks.

Otherwise, to quote from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Good luck and thanks for the all the fish (emulsion)!" :-D


Click here to return to Melissa Majora main page.

5 comments:

  1. Can't remember what Google search led me to you, but I've enjoyed reading your posts and have you in my reader! I love the picture heavy posts of your seedlings. As a fledgling gardener, it's great to see all the ways people grow plants-set ups, containers, processes... Kind regards, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great feeling to finally have the lights off and everything outside.....I just did that.

    I sometimes forget to check these additional blogs, but I do enjoy them.
    I depend on the new listing being on my sidebar and it doesn't show these add-ons. I will check and see if the Dashboard does...nope!
    Shame on me for not just coming here independently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't stop! I just found your site, and I have so much to learn from you.

    You are simply amazing! I spent five hours in my back yard today, and you might call me a slacker.

    I have RA, and it takes me soooooooo long to do things, but I'm so happy out there.

    Please rethink your decision. You've given so many ideas, and so much inspiration.

    Joey... from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to tell you that the photos on this post? I would kill to have a place like yours.

    My Grandmother would have loved to have read your blog. I grew up with her in the county, on a farm. Our garden was one mile/one mile. We spent the winter planning what we were going to plant, and looking at seed magazines. She had a foyer and we would start the seeds, then move them outside when it was warmer.

    That is life to me. She had RA too, but it never stopped her. She was slow like me, but persisted. The food was canned and frozen for our family, but at least 45% was given to families throughout the country.

    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey - thank you for your very kind words about my blog. I'm glad you are persevering in spite of your RA. I will come visit your blog, sounds like you've got a lot going on there too! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you. :-D

Followers